Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 15

Tuesday Sept 20 was Day 15 on plan. This is what I ate:

Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs (I like 'em!), sliced cucumber, 6 crackers

Lunch: salad with blue cheese, french onion soup, piece of bread

Dinner: roasted chicken (from the store deli), steamed vegies, 3 pieces bread & butter

The french onion soup was so good! My sister and I took a load of junk...er, stuff, to the thrift store after cleaning out her shed. We treated ourselves to lunch at Applebee's. We had the soup and salad lunch special. It is unlimited soup, salad, and bread, but I had my one serving of each and it seemed to be one plate's worth. The meal had way more salt that anything I would cook at home, but we don't do it that often. Sis and I were both very satisfied, and I stayed on plan. Oh, and I had water with lemon to drink, not soda. Yay me!

Also, starting yesterday I upped my exercise to 35 minutes on the treadmill. I figure I will add 5 minutes each week until I get up to 60 minutes. I have a slow metabolism and need all the help I can get!

Cathy B

No comments:

Post a Comment