Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 8

Tuesday was Day 8 on NoS. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. This is what I ate:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice sourdough bread with butter, watermelon, and iced tea with sugar.

Lunch: ground beef/vegie/pasta casserole, steamed vegies, watermelon.

Dinner: Salad with lettuces, cucumber, pear tomatoes, snow peas, carrots, cabbage, 2 eggs (hard boiled), blue cheese dressing, 1.5 slices of sourdough with butter

Dinner was too big. I couldn't eat all of my salad! I rarely leave any food on my plate, so this was a biggie!

Also, hubby wanted chocolate ice cream for dessert, but offered to wait until the weekend if it would be too hard for me. But I dished up his ice cream and sat with him while he ate it. No problem! I can have the ice cream or something better this weekend!

Lovin' this!

Cathy B

No comments:

Post a Comment